Instagib Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ohmahgerd it is still here
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 pm by Angelis

» IS Teams??
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm by Swift

» Amun Khalfani's Application
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm by Guest

» Creative Ideas and Suggestions
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Guest

» JKA Instagib Server
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 am by DeadEye

» The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm by Guest

» Automatic Forumotion Title
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am by Nightmare

» A idea for A rank system for IS
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am by Nawa

» What's your usual JK2 insta skin?
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 am by DeadEye

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament

+5
Swift
Spat
Nawa
Angelis
Nightmare
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament

Post  DeadEye Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 am

Yoda wrote:I thought u were looking forward for us to rip Baz and Leos as.. i mean xDD

No way in hell.

((I can beat you. The only question is breaking through Spat's awesome D skills. Razz ))
DeadEye
DeadEye

Upvote Ratio : -1

Back to top Go down

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament

Post  Nightmare Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 am

For those of you who dont know, our Part 1 of the tournament didnt even start due to Ben being an asshole and joining the game and playing, dude left and the three of us (ez, ang, and me) were left. All we were doing was some practice. Anyways, the IS Tournament Part 1 will have to be postponed by who knows how much.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Upvote Ratio : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:28 am

..uh..
Well then...
Lets talk about date after the break, then we will be more sure
(and if there will be enough ppl, we cld do perhaps also the team competitions, im suggesting this cuz some ppl may not be as good as e.g. dudeman or angel in 1vs1-ish parts of the competition (and i dont mean clearly myself now tho it can be said bout me)
Yoda
Yoda

Upvote Ratio : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Nightmare wrote:For those of you who dont know, our Part 1 of the tournament didnt even start due to Ben being an asshole and joining the game and playing, dude left and the three of us (ez, ang, and me) were left. All we were doing was some practice. Anyways, the IS Tournament Part 1 will have to be postponed by who knows how much.

see if replaced you, or angel nothing bad woulda happen because i'm badass... People respect the Blackie
Spat
Spat

Upvote Ratio : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawa Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:41 pm

I think we could schedule a few matches after Christmas. When is everyone free?
Nawa
Nawa
Co-Leader

https://instagibsentinels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Nawa wrote:I think we could schedule a few matches after Christmas. When is everyone free?

sometime after christmas
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:40 pm

All we really need is probably a max of an hour and a half for each part.
Edit: Was also thinking we could do 4v4 (yea ik that involves everyone) than whoever has the least ammount of points from both teams gets eliminated. Than we would have a 6 person lms, the first people who get struck down to 0 lives will be eliminated. Than a 2v2, same as before, people with the smaller score are out. And finally would be the 1v1 in either insta or lms. Idk what do you guys think? Possible to get everyone on? Or was the other idea better? (Note: This would have to be in parts as well since thats like 4 matches (2 insta, 1 lms, 1 insta/lms)
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Nightmare wrote:All we really need is probably a max of an hour and a half for each part.
Edit: Was also thinking we could do 4v4 (yea ik that involves everyone) than whoever has the least ammount of points from both teams gets eliminated. Than we would have a 6 person lms, the first people who get struck down to 0 lives will be eliminated. Than a 2v2, same as before, people with the smaller score are out. And finally would be the 1v1 in either insta or lms. Idk what do you guys think? Possible to get everyone on? Or was the other idea better? (Note: This would have to be in parts as well since thats like 4 matches (2 insta, 1 lms, 1 insta/lms)

If we do that teams would be...

Angel + Blackie + dudeman + ezio Vs Yoda+Baz+vader+Leo
There its all settled. Very Happy. i should pick teams more often
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Spat wrote:dudeman + ezio

Yea, not gonna happen. I have chosen that each person will have a good opponent. Ex: Dude and Ez, they will be on different teams. Or Baz and Yoda.
The two somewhat equal players will be on different teams.

The teams for this would be: Dude, Angel, Yoda, Leo and Ezio, Me, Baz, Black

However, you didn't answer if this was ok or not.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Nightmare wrote:

Yea, not gonna happen. I have chosen that each person will have a good opponent. Ex: Dude and Ez, they will be on different teams. Or Baz and Yoda.

shoot, I like black's teams better tbh Very Happy
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:21 pm

No shit sgerlock, now someone post something relevant and useful.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Deuce Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Uhhh....Merry Christmas?
Deuce
Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Deuce wrote:Uhhh....Merry Christmas?

YES MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!!

AND possibly a happy new years
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:05 am

I've also had enough of this smart assery. Yea know, we don't have to do this, I can easily say that I resign from taking lead on the tourney. So if no one wants that to happen I suggest making a good post concerning the topic at hand.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadEye Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Nightmare wrote:, our Part 1 of the tournament didnt even start due to Ben being an asshole and joining the game and playing,

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 3 Vaderself-meme-generator-leave-them-to-me-i-will-deal-with-them-myself-0b2c38
DeadEye
DeadEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Baz, s t f u im not in the mood. And I'd still like to hear peoples oppinions about wether or not we should do 4v4 or 2v2, or possibley both.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadEye Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 am

2vs2

4vs4 is just too complicated to organize and get everybody on at the same time.
DeadEye
DeadEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:12 am

1. Greetingz from my Xmas break
2. I like Vader´s team Blackie Razz
3. 4vs4 wld be good if 8 ppl are on, not sure if others will think it will be overcrowded, but that cld be done at yavin/ns_streets as these are bigger maps (did i say ns_streets???? I DIDNT MEAN T.. xD)
4. regardless what competition we will have, id like to have possibly major action and mainly fun (we cld do some 1vs1 maybe, the 2vs2 tourney idea of mine, LMS, or the mentioned 4vs4 some rounds of these mentioned
5. I estimate that next at least 5-7 days i cannot make it in time it is(was, will be) planned. There is some chance i come for a visit but i dont think i will do much action.

6. Fun fact: i did reply in this topic in past and yet i DIDNT receive topic reply notification (TRN) (and no i didnt click on *stop watching this topic*) Instead of this i got TRN from different topic. WTH
THIS Vader cld be the same reason why i didnt know u r planning action on 20th (again im sry u know for what)

7. Did i forget to say something else..? maybe.. i recall later then if i did
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 am

4vs4 would be a faster tourney, but it would be too overcrowded. Plus would not show skill it would just be random bloodshed.

I think we should have 4 2vs2 matches. Then the winning team of each match goes on to the next round. The 2 teams standing will do individual 1vs1.. The loser of each match is disqualified (this 1vs1 in ctf). Then have the last 1vs1 between the final contestants be lms or ctf (let the contestants decide).

what do you all think?
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:36 am

Angelis wrote:I think we should have 4 2vs2 matches. Then the winning team of each match goes on to the next round
That exactly i asked to do several times.
Vader spoke of 3 parts so what if one part was the 2vs2 tourney, second part some LMS and last part maybe some 1vs1-ish or so or something else (hm what else..)..?
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Alright we can do what angel said however, does everyone else agree?
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadEye Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:20 am

What Yoda said, the "getting 8 people online" part.

/me laughs sardonically

Like that'll happen. Yay for 4 2vs2s >> then LMS >> then 1vs1ish whatever.
DeadEye
DeadEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Angelis wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

its because me and you are kickass on the same team with the chemistry we have <3
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Yoda wrote:1. Greetingz from my Xmas break
2. I like Vader´s team Blackie Razz
srry for double post but, first off greetingz yoda Very Happy. and second it would be my team but secretly i wouldn't be in change. the secret general would be ezio O.o
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Spat wrote:
Angelis wrote:
Nightmare wrote:

its because me and you are kickass on the same team with the chemistry we have <3

<3
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next