Instagib Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ohmahgerd it is still here
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 pm by Angelis

» IS Teams??
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm by Swift

» Amun Khalfani's Application
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm by Guest

» Creative Ideas and Suggestions
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Guest

» JKA Instagib Server
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 am by DeadEye

» The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm by Guest

» Automatic Forumotion Title
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am by Nightmare

» A idea for A rank system for IS
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am by Nawa

» What's your usual JK2 insta skin?
The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 am by DeadEye

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament

+5
Swift
Spat
Nawa
Angelis
Nightmare
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament

Post  Yoda Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Friday 21st?
Ohno (no i dont mean the End of World)

If it was TODAY (dec 20), im in (Yoda, aaaand eh.. 5.142529 ?)
But from tomorrow (dec 21) im on xmas break so i dont think i will be able to come.
And still i dont know the Hour of the event

I may be able to come to forums...but in-game...
*siiigh*

IF it was some earlier...or no later then today...
LOW chance i will come tomorrow (and later)

And damit i wld like to come so damn much...

(and uh its probable i will go to cottage... so no chance i can come in-game... so if by any chance it wld be done no sooner then 1st - 2nd Jan.... sorry thats my thread of thinking...)
Sad

Yoda
Yoda

Upvote Ratio : 0

Back to top Go down

The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament

Post  Nightmare Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am

I have sent pm's to everyone, im posting here as well just to be sure. If you haven't read my pm and are here, just post here wether or not you can play today. Time is still being discussed. However if someone doesn't reply here or through my pm's we're probably going to move it until after the break. Also if someone says they can't then we'll have to move it as well.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Upvote Ratio : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 am

Nightmare wrote:I have sent pm's to everyone, im posting here as well just to be sure. If you haven't read my pm and are here, just post here wether or not you can play today. Time is still being discussed. However if someone doesn't reply here or through my pm's we're probably going to move it until after the break. Also if someone says they can't then we'll have to move it as well.

Got no PM. But still, i posted my close future now. Today wld be good (if others agree ofc). Otherwise.. i can come only when my xmas break ends as i just posted
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm

if everyone is willing to get there insta on tomorrow night around 9...ill be in!
Swift
Swift
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawa Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Swift wrote:if everyone is willing to get there insta on tomorrow night around 9...ill be in!

9 your time? (That's 8 PM CST, my time)
Nawa
Nawa
Co-Leader

Upvote Ratio : 1

https://instagibsentinels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Nawa wrote:
Swift wrote:if everyone is willing to get there insta on tomorrow night around 9...ill be in!

9 your time? (That's 8 PM CST, my time)

DOES that mean me and ezio have the same timezone? o.0
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

well doesnt matter for me what time
cant come... Sad

Have fun
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Let me shine my light on the situation. Let's have the tournament today and tommorow? If not then after the break.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 am

Alright guys, today was a fail with the IS tourney, if I havent mentioned than Im doing it now. There will be 3 parts towards the tournament. 2v2 People who have the lower scores do 1v1, whoever wins continues to a 3 person ffa of lms. 3 rounds. 2 parts of the tourney will be like this. 3rd part = finale (1v1 against the 2 lms winners - either insta or lms)

JUST IN CASE IT ISNT CLEAR PART 1 IS HAPPENING ON THE 21st!

Anyways now for the teams! Mwuaha *cough*

PART 1
Dude and Angel
Vs.
Ezio and Vader

PART 2 HOWEVER IS GOING TO BE AFTER THE BREAK! Date: N/A

PART 2
Leo and Baz
Vs.
Black and Yoda

TIMES WILL BE POSTED 9 TO 9 AND A HALF HOURS FROM NOW.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadEye Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 am

A). Vader - I love the teams. You should choose teams more often.

B). Thank GOD that Part 2 is the 21st as I didn't get your forum PM until after our sparring practice-ish session today when I quit to calm meself down (I have a timelimit of about 30 mins of insta before I start getting tired and grumpy and trollish and need to take a break).

C). Thanks for reminding me to log back into the forum here.
DeadEye
DeadEye

Upvote Ratio : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 am

Lookin forward for part 2 and 3
Dont start the party until i walk in xD
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

Alright.

TIME FOR PART 1

EZIO - 1 hour ahead of me (9 pm)

ANGEL - 1 hour ahead of me (9 pm)

DUDE - SAME TIME

8 pm my time perhaps

DeadEye wrote:Thank GOD that Part 2 is the 21st

Erm... its not.... that supossedly Part 1 we had was horrible, remember cuz of the lag? So hopefully dude will be able to get his server up, otherwise we're kinda screwed if it lags on aof. And if that happens Part 1 will be postponed, if not then Part 2 will happen after the break just as planned.

Last edited by Nightmare on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Stupid didn't see the time people wanted Stupid Stupid)
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 am

Nightmare wrote:Alright guys, today was a fail with the IS tourney, if I havent mentioned than Im doing it now. There will be 3 parts towards the tournament. 2v2 People who have the lower scores do 1v1, whoever wins continues to a 3 person ffa of lms. 3 rounds. 2 parts of the tourney will be like this. 3rd part = finale (1v1 against the 2 lms winners - either insta or lms)

PART 1
Dude and Angel
Vs.
Ezio and Vader

PART 2
Leo and Baz
Vs.
Black and Yoda

dude you better be ready to shoot some shit up.

And capital idea vad
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawa Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Gee, thanks for checking with me to see if the times were okay, Vad.

Lucky for you, they're fine. I should have this crap up and working by then.
I hope.
Nawa
Nawa
Co-Leader

https://instagibsentinels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Your welcome dude. I've had a little practice with this kind of thing at SoL with taking control over the TT (Total Tourney). (cuz no one wanted to get into that mess of scheduling people, even tho no one showed up on the required times.. but thats not my fault).
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Nightmare wrote:Alright guys, today was a fail with the IS tourney, if I havent mentioned than Im doing it now. There will be 3 parts towards the tournament. 2v2 People who have the lower scores do 1v1, whoever wins continues to a 3 person ffa of lms. 3 rounds. 2 parts of the tourney will be like this. 3rd part = finale (1v1 against the 2 lms winners - either insta or lms)

PART 1
Dude and Angel
Vs.
Ezio and Vader

PART 2
Leo and Baz
Vs.
Black and Yoda

After break... -.-
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:01 pm

lol Black...
Vader will schedule some good date after the break xD
(good for u that u edited the post and that u can read Razz)
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:02 pm

well i shoulda been on ezio's team... Sad now i gotta wait until after break. that's a bs schedule D:
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm

I thought u were looking forward for us to rip Baz and Leos as.. i mean xDD
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Yoda wrote:I thought u were looking forward for us to rip Baz and Leos as.. i mean xDD

well we obviously gonna win, no sweat. but we gotta wait until after break. D:
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:12 pm

And uhm Vader, u shld make somehow fourth team, cuz i had idea of also team competing (That cld be made after the break as well). Number of rounds is up to u. The team which wins goes to finals or so and the loosing teams battle for honor or so.
Watcha think?
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Spat wrote:
Yoda wrote:I thought u were looking forward for us to rip Baz and Leos as.. i mean xDD

Look on the bright side. More time for training. Razz

I like the idea yoda but we would need to get everyone on at the same time. I'll think about it. But i think its better to just leave it as it is.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Spat wrote:

Look on the bright side. More time for training. Razz

I like the idea yoda but we would need to get everyone on at the same time. I'll think about it. But i think its better to just leave it as it is.

who died and made you boss? D: your outta control with this tournament making me wait like 2 weeks when i might end up becoming inactive when get ps3 and when spring starts D:
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Then maybe just the 3 teams, when we all can, and not now ofc, meant sometimes after the break, i dont insist on it, i just like it, dunno if others (id like to do that too...my opinion)
Yoda
Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Spat wrote:who died and made you boss?

You wanna set this shit up? I don't think so, so stop complaining and deal with it. Only reason your waiting is because yoda couldnt make it today.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next