Instagib Sentinels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ohmahgerd it is still here
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:34 pm by Angelis

» IS Teams??
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm by Swift

» Amun Khalfani's Application
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm by Guest

» Creative Ideas and Suggestions
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Guest

» JKA Instagib Server
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 am by DeadEye

» The First Ever -IS-Instagib Tournament
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm by Guest

» Automatic Forumotion Title
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 am by Nightmare

» A idea for A rank system for IS
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am by Nawa

» What's your usual JK2 insta skin?
A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 am by DeadEye

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A idea for A rank system for IS

+4
Yoda
DeadEye
Nightmare
Angelis
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 Empty Re: A idea for A rank system for IS

Post  Swift Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 pm

I'll do the rank listing, naming, symbols/implementation, and send you all info via pm, Nawa
Swift
Swift
Co-Leader

Upvote Ratio : 0

Back to top Go down

A idea for A rank system for IS - Page 2 Empty Re: A idea for A rank system for IS

Post  Nightmare Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Can't wait. Razz
Nightmare
Nightmare

Upvote Ratio : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 am

ok great
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawa Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Swift wrote:I'll do the rank listing, naming, symbols/implementation, and send you all info via pm, Nawa

Wonderful. We'll go over it and see what we can do.
Nawa
Nawa
Co-Leader

Upvote Ratio : 1

https://instagibsentinels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

better be good. Razz
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Leader: the highest rank you listen to everything he says(only1)

Vise Leader:second in command he will be the leader when leader is not on takes on the most important jobs leader has no time to do(only1)

commando:this is just about the same as vise leader but this are mainly power not think(commando and higher can declare wars)

elite general: take on very important roles they are some of the best

general:they are almost as important needs i bit improve men to become elite

conqueror: this rank and higher can demote and improve ranks with out needed to inform vise or leader

commander: these are high rank members who will get high roles ad low roles too they can only recruit they need permission to demote people and they can improve ranks too

major:highly skilled shooter and thinker in the clan but needs improvement can demote and improve players but needs to ask leader vise leader or commando first

lieutenant: highly skilled thinks before going in and makes sure loaded and ready before going in (needs permission to improve ranks can not De-rank them)(any thing higher can recruit)

improved officer: i little better than officer has lots to do before can do higher roles.can do some high roles mainly low ones

officer:it is about in the middle point in the ranks. can do very little high roles mainly low ones.

poor officer:has lots of work to do . just below officer can do no high roles.

captain:this is the rank where you mainly get trained before you do main battles(this and higher can be in a war)

Sargent:can do a lot of high roles also can be in war if has permission

corporal: has some low roles that can do. needs lots of improvement

private: there are some roles you can do. (needs permission to be in a war)

rusher: needs a lot of improvement. they don't think, they just rush into a battle.

recruit: you just got recruited you will soon be given a battle with major or higher to find a rank.

unlisted:you have no skill or you been demoted for not listening to the roles or didn't get rank

Ok, i made this for a clan long ago when i was like 9 maybe for the game SWRC when i was in a leader in the clan AR. this could be a good rank system just need to fix it up since i did just copy and past it from my old forums, and it was used for Republic Commando. but some revising and some editing could do the trick. tell me what u think
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:17 am

Spat wrote:Leader: the highest rank you listen to everything he says(only1)

Vise Leader:second in command he will be the leader when leader is not on takes on the most important jobs leader has no time to do(only1)

commando:this is just about the same as vise leader but this are mainly power not think(commando and higher can declare wars)

elite general: take on very important roles they are some of the best

general:they are almost as important needs i bit improve men to become elite

conqueror: this rank and higher can demote and improve ranks with out needed to inform vise or leader

commander: these are high rank members who will get high roles ad low roles too they can only recruit they need permission to demote people and they can improve ranks too

major:highly skilled shooter and thinker in the clan but needs improvement can demote and improve players but needs to ask leader vise leader or commando first

lieutenant: highly skilled thinks before going in and makes sure loaded and ready before going in (needs permission to improve ranks can not De-rank them)(any thing higher can recruit)

improved officer: i little better than officer has lots to do before can do higher roles.can do some high roles mainly low ones

officer:it is about in the middle point in the ranks. can do very little high roles mainly low ones.

poor officer:has lots of work to do . just below officer can do no high roles.

captain:this is the rank where you mainly get trained before you do main battles(this and higher can be in a war)

Sargent:can do a lot of high roles also can be in war if has permission

corporal: has some low roles that can do. needs lots of improvement

private: there are some roles you can do. (needs permission to be in a war)

rusher: needs a lot of improvement. they don't think, they just rush into a battle.

recruit: you just got recruited you will soon be given a battle with major or higher to find a rank.

unlisted:you have no skill or you been demoted for not listening to the roles or didn't get rank

Ok, i made this for a clan long ago when i was like 9 maybe for the game SWRC when i was in a leader in the clan AR. this could be a good rank system just need to fix it up since i did just copy and past it from my old forums, and it was used for Republic Commando. but some revising and some editing could do the trick. tell me what u think

Uhhh black they already decided on a rank system.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 am

Dun discourage him D:
I think its great black Smile
(gets me even more excited about the whole military thing Razz )
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Nightmare wrote:Dun discourage him D:

mhm yep good yea sure....positively....
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 am

Angelis wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Angelis wrote:

Rolling Eyes

haha I was jk vad

Its actually a good idea And things could be added to it as well.
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Spat Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Angelis wrote:
Uhhh black they already decided on a rank system.

technically they haven't. they were doing it, but i don't think they ever finished it yet. Razz
Spat
Spat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Dunno guess I could throw my 2 cents in (seems more like 1 or half but meh).

NR - New Recruit (New Recruit = Recruit)

T - Trooper (Trooper = Someone who has very little skill with the use of weaponry)

ET(yea ik >.>) - Elite Trooper (Elite Trooper = Someone who has almost very little to little skill with weapons)

TC - Trooper Commander (Trooper Commander = Someone who is almost average)

G - Gunner (Gunner = An average soldier)

EG - Elite Gunner (Elite Gunner = An above average soldier)

GC - Gunner Commander (Gunner Commander = A soldier who is almost ready to become part of the ARC)

AT - ARC Trooper (ARC Trooper = A soldier with a very good understading with weapons, and for other group purposes)

ATE(lol) - ARC Trooper Elite (ARC Trooper Elite = The highest rank for any given soldier)

ATC - ARC Trooper Commander (ARC Trooper Commander = Leader (possibley co-leader as well), also "the best of the best")

Or

NR - New Recruit (Very little skill)
T - Trooper (Little skill)
ET - Elite Trooper (Average)
OFR - Officer (Above average)
Cpt - Captain (Over-achiever)
C - Commander (Leader)

Note: Dunno what the other is to be honest. Suprising that I still have it, since this happened like 3 years ago. lol
Ofcourse none of you know these, other than ezio and myself. However back then this suited us quite nicely. And has left us with great memories of [ARC]. Hope you don't mind ezio.. *cough* alpha *cough* Razz

PS: For those of you who don't know what ARC is look here.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Advanced_Recon_Commando
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadEye Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:07 am

Nawa wrote:
Angelis wrote:I think also we should branch out from insta a bit and do some more on merc things
like instead of focusing on saber and force (like most clans/guilds do) we focuse on weaponry... any thoughts?

I like the idea of a gun-focused guild. We'll see.

GUNS AND GLORY!!! Very Happy

I agree with Nawa.
DeadEye
DeadEye

Upvote Ratio : -1

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoda Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 am

Im bit confused xDD
So whats the system?
Yoda
Yoda

Upvote Ratio : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Deuce Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:09 pm

-IS- Sgt.Deuce

Pure sex.
Deuce
Deuce

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelis Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Deuce wrote:-IS- Sgt.Deuce

Pure sex.

-IS-Senator.Hawk

I OUTRANK YOU MUWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Angelis
Angelis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 am

To bad, I'd pick President and point and laugh at everyone, but thats dude's job. Razz
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Nawa Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am

Nightmare wrote:To bad, I'd pick President and point and laugh at everyone, but thats dude's job. Razz

He's got a point.

I'm sorry for the lack of rank progress, guys. I'll try to work on it tomorrow, when I'm hopefully less incredibly sick.
Nawa
Nawa
Co-Leader

https://instagibsentinels.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum